Sharon is originally from Connecticut where she graduated from Grace New Haven School of Nursing and attended Western Connecticut State College. Over the years she has worked in many nursing fields including adult surgery, pediatrics, and as an office manager for a large internal medicine practice.
After working for 10 years, Sharon decided to pursue a nurse practitioner certification and graduated from George Washington University with a BS in Allied Health Sciences and a certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner. As a Nurse Practitioner, she enjoyed working in a variety of medical settings, and spent the last 20 years with Women Ob/Gyn. Sharon enjoyed working with all of her patients, both young and old, and sought to help them feel more comfortable with their medical issues.
Sharon retired from practice in April 2014. She lives in Annapolis with her husband and has two daughters. Her patients are now being followed by other providers in the practice.
- American Nursing Certification Center (CFNP)
- Undergraduate: Grace New Haven School of Nursing, R.N., 1969
- Undergraduate: George Washington University, BS Allied Health Sciences, 1982
- Graduate: George Washington University, N.P., 1980
Society Membership and Affiliations
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American College of Nurse Practitioners