- Pregnancy Medication List
- Interventions to Improve Nausea and Vomiting
- Frequently Asked Questions During Pregnancy
- Testing Options for Chromosome Abnormalities
- Preterm Labor Signs and Symptoms
- Fetal Movement (After 26 Weeks)
- Labor Instructions
The following information is given to all of our obstetric patients in the office. It is presented here for your convenience and for patients who have not yet had their initial obstetric visit. As always, if you have questions about your pregnancy, do not hesitate to call our office at (410) 224-2228.