Dr. Yudkoff was born and raised in the Washington, D.C. suburbs. She attended University of Maryland, College Park where she was admitted to University of Maryland School of Medicine on early acceptance after completing her Junior year of college. She graduated from medical school in 1976 at a time when the field of Ob/Gyn was dominated by men. Realizing the need for more women in this field, she entered her Ob/Gyn residency at the Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, where she was the first woman to complete their residency program. She worked in a private medical practice in Baltimore, Maryland for two years before coming to Annapolis in 1982 where, after starting her own practice, she then became one of the founding partners of Women Ob/Gyn.
Dr. Yudkoff enjoys the great variety that the field of Ob/Gyn offers. She enjoys caring for women in all stages of their reproductive health from adolescent gynecology and obstetrics, to minimally invasive surgery and menopausal care. She strongly believes that women should be in charge of their own health decisions supported by the guidance and information that they obtain from their obstetrician/gynecologist.
- American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ABOG), Board Certified 1982
- Anne Arundel Medical Center, Annapolis, MD
- Undergraduate: University of Maryland, College Park, graduated Magna Cum Laude 1969-1972
- Medical School: University of Maryland Medical School 1972-1976
- Residency: Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland 1976-1980
- Private Practice: Baltimore, Maryland 1980 – 1982 & Annapolis, Maryland –1982 - present
Society Membership and Affiliations
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), Fellow
- American Medical Association
- Med Chi, The Maryland State Medical Society
- Maryland ObGyn Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Anne Arundel County Medical Society